Video: Two men electrocuted inside a pool while partying in Nairobi | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Video: Two men electrocuted inside a pool while partying in Nairobi

Two men were electrocuted inside a swimming pool while partying at B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya over the weekend.

According to reports online, American singer, Omarion performed at the same club the same weekend the incident happened. However, it is not clear if the incident happened during his show.

Facebook user, Kenny who shared the video of people trying to save the men, said a live wire inside the swimming pool electrocuted the men while swimming, causing them to drown. Luckily they were rescued alive. The guys are currently recuperating in the hospital.

 Watch the video below...

7 comments:

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Chai!


... Merited happiness

Adam said...

it seems maybe a wire for the speakers fell into the swimming pool. they are really lucky to have survived the electrocution because some people don't make it alive.

want to get a bigger penis? click here now

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Thank God they r alive


Long live LIB

Anonymous said...

Pls i beg you all,am still in need of a sewing machine even if its not a new one so far its in a good working condition victorytoh5@gmail.com

Emeka Izuogu said...

Thank God for their lives

anonymous said...

if u are carrying any news Linda be completly sure about ur news. u mix truth and lies to ur news why? na naija u dey oh u no dey here with us. bad belle fake news up and down

Anonymous said...

Fake..verify your sources.

Recent Posts