Photos: Young man electrocuted by falling high tension cable in Imo State | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 15 June 2017

Photos: Young man electrocuted by falling high tension cable in Imo State

A popular barber identified as Ugochukwu Okele a.k.a Atasie was electrocuted after a high voltage electric cable fell off the pole and struck him near his shop on Wednesday afternoon, June 14th.

According to eyewitness reports, he was returning to his shop at about 2pm when the cable fell on him at Okwu Elugwu Okabia near St. Mary's Catholic Church in Umuhu Okabia, Orsu LGA of Imo State. More photos after the cut.




4 comments:

OSINANL said...

CHAI...

Vivian Reginalds said...

NAWA FOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA!
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

RIP

Segun Adegoke said...

So Sad! Invest in ViP Garden Estate and buy a plot of land at Agbara OPIC for #7m a plot and #3.5m half a plot. Contact Segun on 08052467442 for details.

Recent Posts