Graphic video: Generator fumes kills three in Benin, Edo state | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday, 22 May 2017

Graphic video: Generator fumes kills three in Benin, Edo state

Tragedy struck Saturday night in Benin City, Edo state when generator fume killed three people, two women and a man. It was gathered that the unnamed occupants of the apartment located at Agherase Adu street died after inhaling smoke from the generator set reportedly kept in the kitchen. The police have since taken away the bodies. Watch the video after the cut...




Source: Osagie Daniels

13 comments:

Nnenne George said...

Omg!! Sad. Rip

Reeel Isreel said...

Sad!!

Anonymous said...

This is a very careless and unnecessary death. Na wa ooo. May their souls RIP.

Anonymous said...

Meaning there was no Windows open anywhere but hw where dey coping with d noise in d kitchen? Weird .... Rip

livingstone chibuike said...

Generator in d kitchen? for wat naa..People lik takn risk...Rip to dem

Brown Empress said...

This is really sad, People take too much risk. Generator isn't meant for indoors na. This could have been avoided.

Vivian Reginalds said...

KAI NAWA O WHEN EILL PEOPLE EVER LEARN?
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Henry Peter said...

They secured the genarator yes, but lost dia onw lives #irony of life

Anonymous said...

Nigerians wise up and do things right. I hope our half baked police will conduct autopsy. It's true generator fumes it's highly poisonous and could have killed them but it's also true they could have been murdered and staged it to make it look like the generator fume killed them.the state government should conduct autopsy.

Clement Tosin said...

after seeing the video.. This happened, one body found outside, one in another bedroom, another one in on another bedroom. The one found outside was with shoes on, the one found in the bedroom was with shoes on, the other one was naked without cloth. The smoke didn't kill them, they were murdered. They should investigate very well

Jake steward said...

So so unwise of the generator inside kitchen Rip.

temilade said...

True, exactly my opinion. Because one of them is fully dressed with her shoes on, the other one was outside. It's not really Clear

Rosemary Merit said...

I didn't believe they die of generator fume. RIP

Recent Posts