Aima.AwardsTM is a registered trademark of Studewood Int'l Limited, a top-notch Nigerian company based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The idea of an award strictly dedicated to recognizing and awarding achievement by indigenous manufacturers was birthed in the last quarter of 2016 and the registered trademark formally obtained in January, 2017.
Thus AIMA.AWARDSTM is poised to bridge the gap that exists in the recognition of the indigenous Nigerian enterprise spirit by striving to become the most authoritative award brand through the use of standard qualifying criteria, employing best practices, appropriate technology and sound judgement in order to create a level playing field for all indigenous manufacturers thereby engendering competitiveness, quality, excellence and products affordability for the benefit of manufacturers, distributors, consumers and the environment.
The maiden edition of AIMA.AWARDSTM is billed to hold in November 2017.
The objectives of AIMA.AWARDSTM as enunciated by the Awards Committee include:
1. The promotion of the Nigerian content initiative and recognition of those in the fore-front of indigenous local manufacturing.
2. The projection of the spirit of the Nigerian enterprise and the recognition and celebration of the efforts and resilience of local Nigerian manufacturers.
3. Showcasing our local products and services and providing a platform for standardized and improved quality products.
4. Drawing attention to the challenges facing indigenous manufacturers and entrepreneurs and by so doing isolate, interrogate and examine the issues with a view to finding solutions.
5. The nurturing of young and budding entrepreneurs with a view to mentoring them and providing them with a platform to leverage on and expand.
WHO IS TO BE AWARDED?
The AIMA.AWARDSTM shall be open to any Nigerian, irrespective of ethnicity, gender or creed, who has distinguished himself/herself in a specific area of indigenous entrepreneurial interest. Such an award nominee must have shown a track record of innovation, manufacturing and/or production locally thus helping to boost our economy and make life more livable for Nigerians.
AWARD CATEGORIES AND MODALITIES
There are thirty (30) categories for which awards shall be presented through a process that include call for nominations, receipt of nominations by the Secretariat, screening of nominees by the Awards Panel, compilation of final list of nominees, voting by public using the SMS short code, collation of votes by the Awards Panel and Awards Ceremony.
For further inquiries, please contact us at AIMA.AWARDS Hotline: 08154529825, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website www.aimaawardsngorg and follow us on our social media handles: www.instagram.com/aima.awardsn
g, www.twittercom/aimaawardsng and www.facebook.com/Aima.Awards