LIS

Friday, 11 November 2016

Video: African expatriate perishes in house fire in Kuwait

An African expatriate died due to smoke inhalation when fire broke out on the 5th floor of a residential building in Mahboula area, Kuwait, on Tuesday, November 8th

According to security sources, when the Operations Room of Ministry of Interior received info about the building on fire, a firefighting team was dispatched to the location. 

They evacuated the tenants from the building and handed over the affected ones including an African expatriate to paramedics.
However, the victim was pronounced dead at the hospital. His corpse was referred to the Forensics Department and a case was registered. Authorities are yet to reveal his identity.

Watch the video of the fire incident below...

Video Credit- Ayman Mat/Facebook

13 comments:

livingstone chibuike said...

Too bad

Uju Phil said...

OMG...QUITE SAD!

livingstone chibuike said...

Rip

Chizzy Liz said...

**************************eyhaaaaaaaa*******quite unfortunate********may the dead cee God

Chizzy Liz said...

**************************eyhaaaaaaaa*******quite unfortunate********may the dead cee God

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Oh deae!


...merited happiness

Vivian Reginalds said...

Sad
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

evy claret said...

Bad news



Eva Da Diva...

Juliet Iwuno said...

May his soul RIP. Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

They can't even be bothered to be specific about his country, no one says an European perishes in house fire

Jamila Shaibu said...

Eyahhhh!!

Iphie Abraham said...

Rip






Lib addict#just passing#

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

RIP

Recent Posts