UrBizEdge Limited, Nigeria’s leading business data analysis company is putting together this special training for proactive business professionals who already have some experience with business reporting and quantitative data analysis.
We will be focusing on Business Intelligence and how to create BI reports that leverage participant’s current data analysis skills using Microsoft’s Power BI. Power BI enables organizations to have a wholesome understanding of what is happening at all operational levels of the company.
This training is coming up on Friday 2nd December 2016 to Saturday 3rd December 2016. It covers our industry recognized certificate, practice materials, required software, tea break + lunch and other training materials.
The training will be facilitated by an officially awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP). And we have had participants of our training from Promasidor, Citi Bank, Dalberg, SaveTheChildren, Mobil, Total, Vodacom, Nestle, Guinness Nigeria, Nigerian Breweries, Delta Afrik, LATC Marine, Broll, Habanera (JTI), SABMiller, IBM, Airtel, Diamond Bank, ECOWAS, Ministry of Finance, Palladium Group, Nokia Siemens Networks and DDB.
To register reach Michael on 08089382423 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Hannah on 08021180874 and email@example.com to register. There is a class size limit.
Date: Friday 2nd December 2016 to Saturday 3rd December 2016
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm each day
Venue: Kristina Jade Learning Center, 70b Olorunlogbon street, Off Alade Lawal street, Anthony Village, Lagos.
The training will cover:
1. Power BI’s strength and weakness compared to the other popular BI tools
2. Important concepts of Power BI
3. Connecting to any type of data source (from structured to unstructured which will require some transforming)
4. Getting data from existing services, organizational content pack, flat files and live databases
5. Data Transformation (very broad and requires some knowledge of data analysis) and we will use DAX and M formulas too
6. Creating relationships between the datasets and leveraging hierarchy (a.k.a. data modelling)
7. Creating Reports
8. Visualizations and the science behind choosing the right visuals
9. Importing custom visuals (especially word cloud for sentiment analysis and other very useful non-native visuals)
10. Creating dashboards
11. Publishing Reports from the Power BI Desktop and pinning to dashboards
12. Scheduling refresh
13. Q & A Natural Language query
14. Integrating with Cortana
15. Live Dashboards
16. Collaboration and sharing
17. Printing the dashboard
18. Analyzing the dashboard data (report) from Power BI service in Excel (new feature)
19. Value Proposition to corporate customers
20. Use case scenarios for entire company or business unit or departments
21. Access from mobile app and setting data alerts (automated notifications when something of note happens)
22. Lots of interaction (Q&A) and practice
Reach Michael on 08089382423 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Hannah on 08021180874 and email@example.com to register. There is a class size limit.
You can also sign up for our highly educative tutorial newsletters at http://blog.urbizedge.com/ and read/download our Data Analysis Industry Report for 2016 for your company use.