Sheffield is a safe, welcoming and vibrant city where one in every 10 residents is a student. The city is centrally located, just over two hours from London and one hour from Manchester by train.
You will benefit from
- £3,000 automatic tuition fee discount
- Practical education with many opportunities for work experience
- Strong links with business, industry, professional bodies and the public sector
- Access to some of the most advanced learning, teaching and IT facilities in the UK
- Excellent student experience with lots of activities and events for you to enjoy, to make friends and get the most out of your time at university
- Lower cost of living compared to other major UK cities
You still have time to apply to start your masters in January 2017. See the full list of courses here.
To apply for a course, please scan and send the documents listed below by email to Nigeria.email@example.com
- Degree certificate/statement of result
- Academic transcript of undergraduate studies
- Two academic references (OR one academic and one employer references)
- WAEC/NECO certificate with minimum of C6 in English
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed application form (please download the application form)
Mondays – Fridays, 9am to 5pm
Sheffield Hallam University Nigeria Office
3rd Floor, 76 Opebi Road
08074094965 / 08074094970
Sheffield Hallam University offers over 700 undergraduate and postgraduate courses with various start dates. For more details visit the online prospectus.