As the present economic downturn and sweeping global forces continue to reshape the workplace, the workforce and work itself, the need to innovate has never been more crucial.
Fresh insight from PwC’s Annual CEO Survey and Deloitte’s 2016 Global Human Capital Trends Survey reveal a changing business world and a “new organisation” that is different by design. A new organisation built around highly empowered teams, driven by a new model of management, and led by a breed of younger, more globally diverse leaders.
Through guided self-reflection and research based insights, the 4th Human Resources Boot camp Seminar sets the next course of action for pace-setting HR professionals proactively positioned to lead the shift towards the “new organisation”.
This Human Resources boot camp seminar will serve as a fantastic opportunity for anyone beginning a career in Human Resources or advancing their professional development and network to gain fresh insight while meeting with representatives of professional bodies such as CIPM, HRCI and SHRM.
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resources Leaders
- Human Resources Practitioners
- Anyone Interested in a Career in Human Resources
- The New Organization: Different by Design
- Recession: Catalyst for Creativity & Innovation
- Leadership, Generations & Teams: The Future is Now
- Shape Culture, Drive Strategy
- Employee Engagement: A Continuous Process
- People Analytics: Why and How?
- The Digital HR Revolution: Are We There Yet?
- The Gig Economy: Distraction or Disruption?
- HR’s New Mandate: The Charge!
- Get Certified: CIPM, HRCI, SHRM & Other Certifications
- Career, Coaching & Mentoring Opportunities
- Chizoba Mojekwu – Director, Capacity Development, Central Bank of Nigeria
- Wale Adediran – Group HR Director, Flour Mills Nigeria Plc
- Tope Fagbemi – Group Head, Human Capital Management and Administration, Forte Oil Plc
- Adekemi Adisa – GM, Organisational Effectiveness and Change, MTN Nigeria
- Abike Wesey – Chief Human Capital Officer, Interswitch Group
- Maxwell Ubah – CEO/Managing Partner, Winning Strategies International
- Yemi Faseun – Head, Human Resource, FBN Capital
- Diana Ussher – Head, Human Resources, Samsung Electronics West Africa
- Dare Shobajo –Head, Human Resources, Lagos Business School
- Emmanuel Michael – Head, Human Resources, Letshego MFB
- Lola Esan – Senior Manager, People and Organisation, PwC Nigeria
- Titilayo Asiru – Head, Membership Affairs and Services, CIPM Nigeria
- Toyin Ojudun – Head, Strategy, Advocacy & Stakeholder Relations, CIPM Nigeria
- Adora Ikwuemesi – Director, Host, Kendor Consulting
Date: December 1, 2016
Time: 8:30am – 5.00pm
Fees: N25,000 per person (Early bird rate of N20,000 applies for payment made before November 4, 2016)
Venue: The Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos
Enquiries & Registration: Please call 01-3425779 and 0705 549 7357 or email email@example.com.
Note: Limited seats available due to limited capacity of the venue. Register and Pay early to confirm your seat.
Register online: www.kendorconsulting.com/register