When the lazy-body in you realizes that hot, hard exercise makes up for only 20% of weight loss, you must begin to look for how to get the most out of the remaining 80% while doing the least!
Combined natural weight loss ingredients like green tea, lotus leaf, cassia seeds and mulberry leaf, can burn hundreds of calories, even if you’re just sitting down doing nothing!
Slimtea is a 28 day weight loss tea that combines these ingredients to drive your body into natural weight loss, by reducing your hunger and increasing your calorie and fat burn! Your body will undergo a 28 day cleanse but you will see changes in as small as 2 weeks.
Slimtea is affordable and available for purchase! Nationwide payment on delivery options available too! Visit our website www.slimtea.com.ng or contact the following to make enquiries and place your orders;