Thursday, March 24, 2016
Fidelity Instant Service - A short code to freedom
How does Instant Services work?
The Instant Banking Service links your mobile number with your Fidelity Bank account. This makes it easy to initiate transactions such as phone airtime purchase, bills payment, etc. To start, dial *770*0# from the phone linked to your bank account, follow the instructions on-screen and a four-digit PIN will be sent to you. This PIN will ensure the security of all your transactions. It’s secure, it’s fast, it’s Fidelity Instant banking Service!
What does the instant banking offer?
The Instant Banking Service code – (*770) turns your mobile phone into a banking hall even without internet data.
How to use the service
• Check your account balance - *770*0#
• Pay bills - *770*Biller Code*Smartcard No*Amount#
• Transfer funds to other banks - *770*NUBAN No*Amount#
• Self-recharge - *770*Amount#
• Buy airtime for your family and friends - *770*Phone No*Amount#
Minimum transfer amount is N1, 000. Available on all GSM networks.
Click here for more info: https://goo.gl/zo9V3t