A prominent WebDOC’s feature - ASK-A-DOCTOR, allows the user to ask a plethora of experienced medical specialists, questions in strict privacy and get responses in near real-time. The platform already boasts of over 2,000 Nigerian doctors practicing in Nigeria and in the Diaspora
The feature offers the following benefits:
· Prompt Medical Advice 24/7
· Qualified doctors from various Specialties
· Privacy, confidentiality and anonymity of the user
· Reduced hospital visits or quick referral to see a physician
· Responses from doctors in simple terminologies
· Quick tips in Emergency situations
The healthcare application comes with other features such as Health Screening Recommendations tailored to the users lifestyle which include, Health Calculators (BMI, Heart risk calculator, pregnancy weight checker, ovulation calculator, pregnancy due-date calculator), and an Immunization scheduler.
As an introductory offer and to allow users test the experience, the firm is offering every new registrants, (2) FREE questions which doesn’t expire. Subsequent questions only cost =N=50 per day and users can pay with their cards or internet bank accounts directly from the app. The firm is working on other payment channels to make user experience even better.