Rainbow Rain estate is strategically located along the coastal road and is about 600-750 meters from the Eleko Beach. The Lekki Peninsula is classified as one of the fastest growing peninsula in the world with a property acquisition rate of between 75-150% annually depending on the location.
The project is located at Museyo Village, and the site is in close proximity to the Eleko beach, Amen Estate and the Lagos Free Trade Zone with the IbejuLekki Local Government area of Lagos State. The land is absolutely free from all possible liens or encumbrances.
Features & Facilities for Rainbow Rain Estate
Infrastructure proposed for Rainbow Estate will include the following:
· Street light
· Electrification comprising;(transformer, strings, poles connection to natural grid)
· Standby generator set to power the street light
· Paved major road with drainage
· Recreation centre
· Central Water Treatment Plant
· Complimentary Solar (Panel) Renewable Energy Facility
· Well coordinated paved (macadamized) Road Network
· Efficient Drainage System
· Efficient Waste Disposal System
· Waste Treatment Facility
· Estate Shopping Mall
· Central Park (Green Areas) with two mini outlying parks
· Adequately-equipped Security Post with Trained Security Personnel
· 3 Swimming Pools (strategically located for easy access)
· 2 Privately-run Crèches and Primary Schools
For more enquiries, call: 07044992419, 07044992420, 08188888124.