1.There is an emerging epidemic of diabetes that can be traced back to rapid increase
in overweight, obesity and physical inactivity.Total deaths from diabetes are projected to
rise by more than 50% in the next 10 years. Most notably, they are projected to increase
by over 80% in upper- middle income countries.
2.T1D [ Type1 Diabetes] is characterized by a lack of insulin production.
3. T2D[ Type2 Diabetes] results from the body's ineffective use of insulin.T2D is much more common than T1D, and accounts for around 90% of all Diabetes worldwide. www.wellnesshub.com.ng
4. Reports of T2D in children- previously rare- have increased worldwide. In some countries,
it accounts for almost half of newly diagnosed cases in children and adolescents.
5. A third type of diabetes is gestational diabetes. This type is characterized by hyperglycemia, or rapid blood sugar, which is first recognized during pregnancy.
6. 80% of diabetes deaths are now occurring in low- and middle- income countries. The full impact is much larger, because although people may live for years with diabetes, their cause of death is often recorded as heart diseases or kidney failure.
7. Lack of awareness about diabetes, combined with insufficient access to health services, can lead to complications such as blindness, amputation and kidney failure.
8. Diabetes can be prevented. Thirty minutes of moderate intensity physical activity on most days, a healthy diet and nutritional supplementation can drastically reduce
the risk of developing T2D.
9. Diabetes has a devastating effect on virtually every system in the body, which sets the stage for a variety of diabetic complications. But, as I will explain, this devastation is largely preventable.Diabetes is a nutritional wasting disease. The elevated blood sugar levels that characterize diabetes cause excessive urination. In fact, diabetes mellitus is taken from two Greek words meaning “to pass through” and “Sugar" referring to excessive glucose-laden urination. www.wellnesshub.com.ng
10. High blood sugar levels, which are caused by either lack of insulin or insulin resistance (type 1 or type 2 diabetes, respectively), overwhelm the kidneys’ capacity to reabsorb
glucose as well as all water-soluble nutrients. Elevated blood sugar levels essentially act like
an osmotic diuretic, washing out virtually everything.
Every time blood sugar rises and urination increases, patients with diabetes lose water, magnesium, zinc, B12, B6, folic acid, and many other nutrients. Although water is replaced by drinking, nothing is done to replenish the water-soluble nutrients that are also swept out.
Replacing Lost Vitamins and Minerals Is Critical.As a result of these continual nutritional losses, diabetes is the number one cause of blindness, amputation, and kidney failure, and it dramatically increases the risk of both heart attack and stroke.
I believe that if you were to give a healthy person an osmotic diuretic every day without replacing nutrients, they would develop these (and other) diabetic complications.
This is one of the vital things that our Natural Diabetes solution "GLUCOFIT " offers. www.wellnesshub.com.
All of the components in our natural solution help to replace lost nutrients as a result of
excessive urination. No wonder this natural solution is working wonders.
GLUCOFIT has restored life to many people. Check it here .www.wellnesshub.com.ng