Seats are filling up quickly for the Facility Master Class 2016 and registration closes on the 5th of February, 2016. There is a 5% discount on payments made before the 1st of February , 2016, while multiple nominations of 5 or more from the same organization attracts a further 5% discount. – www.maxmigold.com/fm-
COURSE OBJECTIVES/BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANT
• Learn current Best Practices within Facility Management
• Learn ways to operate more efficiently, effectively, and sustainable
• Network with other regional FM Professionals in the area.
• Learn tangible ways in which to promote the profile/image of Facilities Management within your Workplace
• Participants will take home practical tools, and templates for implementing activities and improvement at their facilities.
• Participants will receive a certification of completion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Facility Managers, Property Managers, Real Estate Managers and Procurement Managers.
WHAT ARE THE KEY QUESTIONS CURRENTLY ASKED IN THE INDUSTRY
• What are FM metrics and how can I utilize them to establish benchmarks and access more funding?
• How do I do more with less resources?
• With technology evolving so quickly, where should I start?
• How do I align my strategic business objectives with FM deliverables? Or, where does FM 'fit' within an organization's business strategies or objectives?
• What type of maintenance strategy should I implement?
v Amount: 185,000
· Account Name: Max-Migold Ltd.
o Skye Bank: 4110055960
o Stanbic IBTC Bank: 0009421625
o First Bank: