Zenith Bank

The MarketPlace

Monday, January 18, 2016

Photos: Fire incident at Coker Village, Orile

A house at No 2, Adewale street in Coker Village, Orile, Lagos, was razed by fire at about 6:45pm this evening after an electric spark in one of the rooms. Fortunately, residents managed to leave the building before it was completely burnt down. See more photos after the cut...






55 comments:

Niyi Daram said...

Always fire outbreaks in Lagos

chonko said...

Shit this January

augustine muta said...

God... another loss

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Thank God no life was lost

Dee Tee said...

Hmmmmm! Nawa ooo

tsalz c.e.o said...

Lost of property

dj banti said...

Sori to them

Charles Okafor said...

Tnk gudness no life was lost...















Enugu's second shoe designer

Anonymous said...

Fire fire every where,I cover myself and my household with the blood of Jesus.jumbo

STERN said...

YOu all will blame your reckless and careless living to the govt now right

Demmy said...

Dats serious o, God wl continue to save n protect us.

Wilheminna Moses said...

Jeez! Only in 9ja! No fire service? De couldn't call dem?

Wilheminna Moses said...

Jeez! Only in 9ja! No fire service? De couldn't call dem? Abi dem no get water?

BEAUTIFUL9JADELTA said...

BEAUTIFUL9JADELTABABE... May God help us ohh hmm anyway me am Justsayingmaownohh via ma LATEST TECNO F7.
@lindaikeji d lindus am still waiting ohh

Davido's driver said...

SOS pls

JAYZSBOSS said...

Nawa oh

paparazi said...

I hope people who are trapped are rescued as quickly as possible. They should save lives and properties.

Pesin Pikin said...

Wow! Sad for d inhabitants

ONYX linda ikeji first son GODWIN said...

Thank God nobody got hurt!


Www.glowyshoes.com for updates on celeb shoes

Olaaliu said...

Bad

fresh presh said...

freshpresh says , Thank God no life was lost

Jenny Duby said...

Chei..thankGod no death was recorded...#lindaConfirm

Unique Treasure said...

Too bd






























#she'sunique#

golda awosika said...

Fire incidents are always scary




#*karlishah*

Anonymous said...

God help us oooooo... dee

HECTOR EKITI said...

Naa, where is fire fighters... Dem boiz struggling with ladders to extinguish the fire

Let's go Linda

HECTOR EKITI said...

Naa, where is fire fighters... Dem boiz struggling with ladders to extinguish the fire

Let's go Linda

Juliet Iwuno said...

Thank God no life was lost. Linda take note!

funkecrown05@gmail.com said...

It's well

uche ekwulugo said...

For this January wey people still dey recover from expenses last year na him dis one dey come happen again. Na wa o



AJ MAIN BOY...

Muna said...

Na wa ooo

Odibe Blessing said...

Nawa ooo...

Anonymous said...

Thank God no life was lost

Owakah I said...

Thank God no life was lost

Maureen Mordi said...

Na wah oh

PerfectKid said...

So this was happening and someone was actually taking pictures... SMH

Jamila Shaibu said...

Kaiii...fire outbreak everywhere!!

Ademola Adelugba said...

Sad one there. Didn't they call fire service?

Ademola Adelugba said...

Amen. Fire service should also be informed immediately it's discovered

femi idowu said...

U don go abroad b4? U too come Linda dey form wetin man no know.......jeez for ya mouth. Na eziachi he dey live o. Yeye

owakah (A.K.A. Innosometin) said...

SORRY..... ITS WELL

Adaobilinda her sexcellency said...

D thing tire me too ooo lag n fire outbreak no be for here oo

BOXY (A.K.A) common sense said...

Ehyeeee is well for dis hardship

Anonymous said...

Hey God have mercy.

Linda's daughter aka Nwa Linda said...

Thank God lives weren't lost

okiche vincent said...

Thank God no life was lost

Ogbewe Godfrey said...

The fire incident is too much since buhari takeover power, I guess something is wrong or Almighty god is not happy with us,

Oluwa Bukola said...

Thank God for this people trying to help. #Linda'spal

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Thank no life was lost.

evy claret said...

Fire outbreaks are becoming much ooo. One happened in my estate last week
God save us from every plague

Eva Da Diva...

ossyd2 osamede said...

Hmmm

OLALEKAN IBRAHIM said...

What is it with Lagos and fire outbreak in recent times? People shud take precautions and the govt. Shud sensitize people on preventive measures. #SohelpusGod

izy 2 nv said...

THANK GOD NO LIFE WAS LOST

Angel Makiz said...

Thank God....angelmakiz@yahoo.com

izy 2 nv said...

FIRE INCIDENTS . GOD HAVE MERCY. THANK GOD FOR SPARING LIVES