The Sheffield Hallam MBA is designed to help you meet your individual career goals. Whether you're aspiring to be a senior manager or an entrepreneur, our tailored programme of personal and professional development ensures you graduate with the skills you need to succeed in a competitive global marketplace. Continue...
How our full-time MBA works for you;
· Towards the end of the course, you can choose to complete an industry placement lasting up to 12 months. We can help you to gain a placement at a leading organization through our extensive business contacts and by running CV and interview skills workshops. A member of staff will visit you and provide support during your placement.
· At the beginning of the course, you will take part in a two-day residential to introduce you to the skillsneeded to complete the MBA. You undergo psychometric and emotional capital testing to increase your critical self-awareness, and to better understand your skills and identify areas for development. You then work with an expert mentor to design a personal development programme. Your mentor also guides your progress, helping to ensure you gain the maximum benefit from the MBA and that you achieve your leadership goals.
· You gain essential practical and project management experience during a two week work-based consultancy assignment. This enables you to consolidate all of your learning and put it into practice by completing a real project for an organization in the UK or China.
· Your learning takes place in our new MBA boardroom facilities, which are designed to replicate real business environments and feature the latest interactive technologies. We also provide you with an iPad and you have access to a vast range of learning resources and support services.
· When you study an MBA at Sheffield Hallam you join a learning community of managers and leaders from across a range of professions and industry backgrounds. This provides you with excellent networking opportunities and you can benefit from seeing different perspectives and solutions to managerial challenges.
· The full-time MBA course fee for international students includes Chartered Management Institute membership.
Discounts and Scholarships
We are offering Nigerian applicants a £3,000 automatic fee discount for courses starting in September 2014 and January 2015.You also have the opportunity to apply for a full fee scholarship.
To find out more about Sheffield Hallamand entry requirement for the MBA, contact
Sheffield Hallam University Nigeria Office,
3rd Floor, 76 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Phone - 08074094970 or 08074094965
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Full terms and conditions apply to both Sheffield Hallam scholarships and discounts. Visit www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursariesfor more details.