Tim was at Café Vanessa (formerly Auto lounge) for the “Make your own cocktail” and showed the crowd fantastic ways of mixing Diageo reserve brands cocktails including Johnnie Walker, Ciroc, Tanqueray, Ron Zacapa. Continue...
· Guests also got a chance to hone their mixology skills by mixing their own cocktails.
· Tim inspired guests with the amazing history and heritage of Diageo reserve brands.
· He explained how the reserve brand blends is crafted and matured to deliver the unique taste, characteristics and flavours. Tim has in-depth knowledge and international expertise in the spirits industry.
· He developed consumer training programs at Diageo Reserve, and was responsible for orchestrating the competition and customer bars at World Class in Delhi and Rio. He launched the Diageo Bar Academy in India, the first of its kind in the world.
· Driven by a passion for innovation and the finer things in life, Tim believes that the hospitality industry surpasses the regularities of a job and is more of a lifestyle.
· Tim has won several accolades for his exceptional work that showcase his impressive credentials. These include Hancocks NZ Bartender of the Year (2009), Appleton Estate Gold Partner Programme (2008) and Whisky Live! (2008).
More photos below
· Johnnie Walker® is the world’s number one premium blended Scotch whisky and the number one choice of the world’s whisky experts. It is sold in nearly 200 countries with five bottles of Johnnie Walker® sold every second of every day. In Nigeria, over 1.5 million bottles of Johnnie Walker® are sold every year and sales have increased by over 100 per cent in just five years.
· It is an iconic brand that embodies the ideals its lovers admire and has become synonymous with masculinity, authenticity and progress.
· Johnnie Walker® is a great tasting whisky of the highest quality and offers a range of blends to suit different tastes and drinking occasions.