Anyway, came across Tosyn's blog here...http://speechgirlbucknor.blogspot.com/ and decided to follow suit. I want to share with you guys some things that only a few friends and family members know about me...
Some of them are a little weird though...lol
1. My middle name is IFEOMA and I am from Imo State
2. I have five sisters and one brother...
3. I'm a good cook. They call me 'kitchen practical' at home. My brother gets very excited when he hears I'm cooking.
4. My favourite colour is Black
5. My favourite food is - amala and gbegiri ati ewedu. (if u don't know what that means, go find out lol)
6. I used to be a loner. I could go for days without talking to anyone. Now? No way, I need people around me.
7. I've been arrested before...sat behind the counter for at least an hour with no shoes on. During my bitchy days, I had a huge fight with my landlord and he called the police on me...long story!
8. I'm not particularly a relationship kind of person. I don't believe that the only way to be happy is to have a man in your life. But I think love is a beautiful thing and I'm currently smitten like never before...
9. I don't like going to social events alone. If no one is going with me...I probably won't go.
10. I'm a very good driver. You probably won't find a safer person to drive you. I mean I'm a little rough but extremely careful.
11. I've never had a nightmare. When people tell me about a nightmare they had, I wonder about it, 'cos I dont have that experience.
12. I am probably one of the best catwalk models you will ever see. I'm quite good on the runway.
13. I used to be a little addicted to porn movies. I wasn't having sex so I was curious about the whole 'act'. I haven't seen a porn flick in many many years now.
14. I once had a crush on Ramsey Noah. As a teenager, he was my ultimate 'fantasy'. I think we got married and had 10 kids together. What happened to my crush? I grew up...lol
15. I used to be wary of female friends. I tried not to get close to women, I was a little of scared of them. But now I think I have more female friends than male friends.
16. I contested at the 2003 Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant. I didn't make top 10...lol. Don't ask me what happened. Guess I wasn't as 'all that' as I thought I was.
17. My role model is Ben Murray-Bruce of Silverbird Group.
18. I had an extra year in the University. I graduated in 04 instead of 03. Tacky huh? lol
19. I have high moral values. When people see me or know of my profession, they wonder what kind of a woman I am. The kind that doesn't mess around. I believe as women, we should all have our pride and dignity intact.
20. I pray a lot and I believe with God, anything is possible.
That's it. Don't you feel like you know me a little better now? I'm a little weird huh? lol
Moving on, remember I told you all about a beach party I went to recently? Well, here are a few pictures from the party. Birthday girl is Becky...
One of my closest friends, Andy, me and ex-model Kunle (Kunle used to be a top male model in Europe...he doesn't look it does he? You should see his portfolio...unbelievable!) BTW, that's one of my Rukkies dresses
Andy, Becky, myself and Santiago 'd genius' Roberts
Andy, Becky and Oteri Agboro
Becky and Noble Igwe
Andy, Me and My Chanel Glasses ;)