I will get back to regular blogging in a week or so... bear with me abeg!
One woman, two men
Meanwhile someone made a statement some days ago that I just had to bring here for discussion.
She said "Any girl above 25years old should never have only ONE boyfriend. If you are 25years and above, you should be in at least TWO serious relationships and even have one guy on standby incase one of the boyfriends messes up. This is because 25 and above is when a woman needs to start thinking seriously about settling down and putting all your eggs in one basket is the most unwise move for any woman. Because if after 1,2,3 years of a dating a man and it doesn't work out, it means starting all over again. And before you know it, you're in your 3o's still looking for a husband. But if you have two men and one messes up, the other is still there, and if the second one also messes up, you have your standby to fall on to. With this tactics, you're guaranteed to be married before 30"
When she said this, in my head I thought, it's hard enough sleeping with one man, how do you do two at the same time? Especially if the guys are 100% faithful to you. How do you satisfy them? Well you can, but then you always have to have a hand fan around to blow cold air at 'you know what' (like I saw a girl do one time) 'cos its always going to be on fire...lol. Besides if both men find out you're cheating, you're most likely going to loose both of them...so what's the sense in that? Maybe there is?
What do you guys think?
President Bush funny pix
The first photo was taken when the Chinese president went to US.
The second photo was taken when Bush went to China
Stay away from my wife...you...? lol
World's funniest tattoo?
This person must is crazy...lol
Crazy Road Signs
Pre-haggling at its finest...
We woulda tied for 2nd if it wasn'tfor that muffin accident...
Always try to big
But why? lol
If you're already in here, well, okay
NA BY FORCE TO MARRY
During a wedding reception; the groom was called upon to give his vote of thanks to his guests and this is what he came up with:
1. I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty for creating my wife And to also thank the pastor and his wife for lending us their wedding rings.
2. Special appreciation to my landlord who lent us his car.
3. I am most grateful to my boss for approving the loan I used for the wedding.
4. Big thanks to the committee of friends for the appeal fund they raised on my behalf.
5. Also to my brother's wife, thank you for lending us your wedding gown.
6. Am so grateful to the cake designer for the cake. I promised to return it tomorrow morning as agreed without cutting or eating out of it.
7. Special thanks to my friends who brought food from their homes to help me feed you all. Please for those who were served food good luck and for Those who didn't get any, well we will make it up to you during our child dedication ( hopefully next year).
8. Very big thanks to my parents for bringing the village cultural band to supply the music as well as entertain us all here, today.
9. Not forgetting the church marriage committee, thank you for persuading my wife to marry me.
10. Appreciation to the married men in the church for rushing me into this marriage.
11. The women are not left out, thanks a lot for teaching my wife how to dance.
12. To the youths, thank you for sweeping and decorating this venue with palm fronds.
13. I am also grateful to my teenage friends for helping with the Zobo drink
14. Appreciation to my co-tenants for contributing money for the cameraman
15. Well, I wish you all safe journey and I pray you don't experience what I suffered for this wedding. Thank you.
Interview by NASA
NASA officials were interviewing three prospective astronauts to sent to Mars on a dangerous one-way trip. Only one of the three would go, and that candidate would never return to Earth. The interviewer asked the first candidate, an engineer, how much he wanted to be paid to go."One million dollars," replied the engineer, "and I want it donated to my alma mater, Rice University."The interviewer asked the next candidate the same question."Two million dollars," answered the doctor, "and I want to give one million to my family and leave the other million to medical research."The third candidate, a lawyer, was asked the same question."Three million dollars!" replied the lawyer."Why so much?" the interviewer inquired.The lawyer replied, "If you give me three million, I'll keep a million, give you a million, and we'll send the engineer."
Red LightTwo elderly women were out driving in a large car - both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light."
After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red again. Again, they went right through. The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous.
At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through. So, she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, did you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!"
Mildred turned to her and said, "Oh my! Am I driving?"
Ways to spot a millionaire
There's a lot of craziness going on around the world right now. The Burma Cyclone, China Earthquake, then the pipeline explosion in Nigeria which happened a few days ago...over 130 thousand people dead and missing in just a few days...God help us!
The harder you work...the luckier you get! Embrace your dreams!
Bye for now.